Tuesday, December 25, 2012

XXX

Heeeellllllloooo! I've been drinking so you'll have to forgive my grammar, punctuation, spelling and capitalization skillz at the moment.



Did you all have a good Christ-massacare? Did you survive going to ma & pa's house for brunch? Did you follow my suggestions on how to be Safe & Sane?

Well, I certainly did. Had a good Christ-massacare. Survived the in-laws. Followed most of my suggestions...I may or may not have drank Egg Nog...

Santa was good to us this year. Nice things all around.

Before

After

Dinner was hosted in Santa Monica, by my brother-in-law Craig and his lovely, special lady friend, Azadeh. The hot item in the dice game was the bacon wallet, which went home with my sister-in-law, Merrie.

Now I'm home, in my jammies and sucking down Iron Butterflies like my life depends on it.

Merry Christmas, Bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticisms are appreciated. SPAM is not. Comment away, people!