Thursday, October 7, 2010

Urban Dictionary

Mommy Juice according to Urban Dictionary. Hmm...is this blog making me sound like a lush? Cause if it were up to me, I wouldn't be. I have other "indulgences" to...um...well, indulge in.

Like guns. I've shot a gun once in my life. My husband took me to a gun range for one of our first dates. It was so hot, I swear I wanted to rip his clothes off of him and do it on a pile of empty shells. But that is another story.

Anyway...I really want to shoot my neighbor's bird. It is a huge fucking parrot that makes a hell of a lot of noise. There is also a rooster in the neighborhood that I'd like to take out. And a Mockingbird (I could care less what Harper Lee would say!).

So that's that. It starts out at about 3am with the mockingbird. It imitates car alarms. Then at 5am it is the rooster's turn. Then the rest of the day is filled with that damn screeching parrot.

I wish I had a better shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticisms are appreciated. SPAM is not. Comment away, people!