Saturday, October 16, 2010

Margaret & MIIIIIIKE!

So it's been a little while since I wrote last. If there was something worth writing about, maybe I'd have done it sooner. But alas, there wasn't anything to write about. :(

My younger sister and her boyfriend Mike are finishing their last day at Signal Mountain Lodge in the Grand Tetons tomorrow. Then by Tuesday they'll be making their way down through Seattle and Portland to Los Anegles. I couldn't be more excited for their visit! They have come to visit us every Halloween for the past three years. Only problem is, is that they are no longer going to be working at Signal come next year, so this is probably their last HAlloween visit. Trying to think of ways to make it a good one!

Margaret and Mike both love the outdoors, so I was thinking of maybe a hike in Malibu Creek State Park, or a bike ride from Malibu to Redondo (but then, we'd have to get back, and I don't know if my legs could handle it!). Maybe just hang with the kids ands carve pumpkins... Whatever we decide to do I will do my damn best to make it a good time!

Can't wait for them! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticisms are appreciated. SPAM is not. Comment away, people!