Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mommy Juice

It's too bad that Fat Tire isn't sold in those GINORMOUS bottles in the grocery store. I could use one right about now. This measly 12 oz bottle just isn't cutting it.

Today is one of those days with 10938439 things on the Shit To Do list, a three year old who is bat shit crazy and a two month old who is still cranky from yesterday's immunizations. And I have zero energy. Right now the TV is an awesome babysitter. 

New to this blogging thing. Don't really know what to say. About 5 minutes ago my mind was reeling with all the funny, witty shit I could write and make a person think "Amen, sister!" but now it's just crickets.

Maybe I should start at the beginning. I am a wife to an amazing husband, without whom I'd be living in my parent's basement, smoking way too much weed and daydreaming about getting a job. He makes me a better person! We have two children: Madison, a spirited 3 (almost 4) year old, and Robert a 2 month old replica of his father. We live in Los Angeles and dream of living in Minnesota (Why? Because Minnesota is the shit, that's why!). 

So I guess that this really isn't that interesting right now. I promise it will get better. Just bear with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticisms are appreciated. SPAM is not. Comment away, people!