Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day to everyone! I celebrated by taking Madison on a 2 hour bike ride, pushing Robert in his fly ride and getting sun burned. Madison scored some Easter candy early, too.

We've been back in Los Angeles for about 5 days now and I am still exhausted! Though, being able to sleep in my own bed at night and now worry about driving into a ditch because of the rain, sleet, snow, ice,  heat and fog is definitely relaxing.

It feels good to be home. I kind of missed the ambient noise of the neighborhood, though I will say that I wished the neighbor's parrot had died while I was away. Damn.

A big, tail-less lizard just wandered out from behind a flower pot. I like that kind of wildlife. However, I am still mad as hell that I didn't see a god damn buffalo ANYWHERE on the drive home. Lame. We did have a herd of cows staring at us in Wyoming, though. That was a little strange.

I am almost done unpacking. Just have to get through my suitcase. We're bringing the car in for an estimate tomorrow morning, so we'll see whether or not it will be worth fixing.

Well, back to the suitcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticisms are appreciated. SPAM is not. Comment away, people!